Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sidebar: Its National Collection Week for OCC!

While I know this website is geared toward American education, educational technology and policy reform, it is also my blog and I would like to take this one post to share with you the amazing program known as Operation Christmas Child.  This is National Collection Week for OCC and you don't want to miss out!


If you are not familiar with Operation Christmas Child, please take a moment and check out the OCC website or watch the following video (if you don't mind possibly shedding some tears and a Christian viewpoint) to learn more about how you can bless the life of a child in need this Christmas. 

If you have a shoebox and you just aren't sure where to drop it, proceed to this site to search in your area.  This is my third year participating in OCC and packing shoe boxes has become a wonderful tradition within my family.  I believe this organization puts the deficits our country faces in great perspective compared to some of those internationally.  I hope you will consider participating in Operation Christmas Child this year.

Happy Packing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment